There’s still time to complete your VELUX ‘Best Practice’ training, with four sessions available between now and the end of 2021.
The sessions are conducted online via Microsoft Teams and designed to cover a whole range of topics including:
- VELUX ACTIVE
- The new pre-paired KLI (switchover from KLR 200)
- Upgrading windows with Conversion Kits
- Tips on ‘best working practice’
- The perfect install
The training will be visual with opportunities for open discussion around products and any installation queries you may have.
The training dates and current availability are:
- Thursday 18th November, 4-6pm – 4 places available
- Wednesday 1st December, 4-6pm – 12 places available
- Thursday 16th December, 4-6pm – 12 places available
To book, email the VCIP office with the following details:
- Which session you would like to attend
- The full names of employees attending (including yourself)
- The job titles of each employee (including yourself)
- The email address of each attendee. If several employees are gathering around the same PC/device, please list the email address that you will be using for each employee, even if it is the same
If you have any questions with regards to the training sessions, give us a call on 0115 784 1503.