Training is back for 2023!16th January 2023
Show off your projects – we’re filming case studies!16th January 2023
From new products to reward schemes, here’s a quick recap of what happened in 2022.
New product launches
- Launched in Spring 2022, the brand-new VELUX GGLS 3in1 INTEGRA® solar variant
The new product is solar-powered and comes with three windows in one frame. The solar-powered VELUX 3in1 gives full flexibility for ultimate control and convenience. You can control each individual sash, blind, and heat protection product manually, remotely or with a VELUX intelligent home control system.
- Our flat roof window range got bigger and better too!
The flat roof window range was extended with three bigger sizes: 150x100cm, 150x150cm and 200x100cm. Glass rooflights, blackout blinds and heat protection products, as well as new insect screens for all flat roof window sizes.
- Introduced the panoramic top-hung VELUX GPLS 3in1
Giving customers the very best views with the 3in1 manual top-hung roof window. With an elegant handle at the bottom of the window, it can be opened to 45° for an extra spacious balcony feeling. Three roof windows in one frame, GPLS opens the room up for an uninterrupted view.
VELUX Rewards continued to be one of our Certified Installers’ favourite benefits and we’re looking forward to bringing even more in 2023!
- We released a huge Rewards Bonus scheme
Starting last January, the Rewards Bonus scheme allowed you to earn even more rewards based on the volume claimed. As soon as you purchased more than 10 roof windows, you began earning an additional VELUX Rewards BONUS for every claim.
- We gave you multiple ways to earn big in September and October!
You could earn up to £150/€175 VELUX Rewards with every VELUX electric or solar roof window, blind and shutter purchase.
- We added new Rewards partners to our extensive list of retailers, including Adidas, Tesco and John Lewis!
- We continued to deliver our virtual Best Practice training with Mark Dymond
Giving you access to live demonstrations, as well as open discussions with fellow members and technical experts.
- VELUX now offer physical training sessions from Glenrothes and Slough too!
Find out more about our courses and book here: https://www.velux.co.uk/professional/learning/courses-and-events
These sessions will give you the knowledge and confidence to fit products in your customers’ homes and help upsell additional accessories that allow customers to get the most from their new VELUX roof window.
We hope that jogged your memory – so, here’s to another great year!